We are a PVC wall panel manufacturers. Let’s introduce the properties and materials of PVC materials.
1. Introduction of pvc board materials
1. The English name of pvc is Polyvinylchloride, which is mainly made of polyvinyl chloride. The top layer of the surface film is paint, the middle component is polyvinyl chloride, and the bottom layer is back coated with adhesive.
2. PVC board is a synthetic material that is popular all over the world. Among all kinds of synthetic materials, the usage amount ranks second in the world. According to statistics, in 1995 alone, the production in Europe alone was about 5 million tons, while its consumption was 5.3 million tons. In Germany, production and consumption are about 1.4 million tons. The growth rate in Southeast Asia is particularly remarkable, due to the urgent needs of Southeast Asian countries for construction.
Second, the performance of pvc board
1. PVC resin is mainly white or light yellow powder with a density of about 1.35-1.45. Both soft and hard levels can be added.
2. The plasticizer of pvc transparent board can be adjusted. Pure PVC has low water absorption and air permeability.
3. PVC has higher hardness and mechanical properties in mechanical properties. As the molecular weight increases, it increases, while the higher the temperature the molecule decreases.
4. The elastic modulus of rigid pvc can reach 1500-3000MPa. The softness is about 1.5-15 MPa. But the elongation at break is as high as 200%-450%. The friction of pvc is general, the static friction factor is 0.4-0.5, and the dynamic friction factor is 0.23.
Three, the main purpose of pvc board
It is widely used in building materials, making anti-corrosion pipelines, centrifugal pumps and blowers, etc., in the chemical industry, building corrugated boards, door and window structures, wall decorations and other architectural decoration materials. In addition, due to its excellent electrical insulation performance, it can be used in the electrical and electronic industries to manufacture plugs, sockets, switches and cables. In daily life, PVC is used to make sandals, raincoats, toys, artificial leather, etc.! We also have many other products, such as WPC wall cladding, etc. Welcome to visit our website!